NERD!VERSE!

I am one lucky lady. And just in case I ever forget that, I only have to look at the below list of friends and family to remind me. As a lot of you know, I am currently raising funds to self publish my book of nerd poetry called NERD!VERSE. Due to my unique style of poetry, which tends to be a mix of classic verse form and Shel Silverstein rhyme (and strong language), traditional publishers have perpetually decided against printing my book. So, in the spirit of today's crowd-funding trend, I turned to Indiegogo and the generosity of the people I know to help me in my quest for self-publication. So far I have raised more than half of my goal, with more than a month to go.

To those people who have donated and shared my campaign with others, I am humbled by your confidence in me and my writing ability. Thank you so much for your support. <3

Below is a list of people who are helping me make my self-publishing dreams come true. Because so many of these people are talented in their own right, I have tried to include links to their websites whenever applicable. If I do not have a link for you, please message me or leave a comment and I will add it to the list.


  • Kelly Zepha Owen - Award Winning Morbid Curiosities Taxidermy and also Madam Pince's amazing guitarist.
  • Michael Bekman - Trekkie, Whovian, all around nerd. Whatever is wrong with your technology, he can fix it. 
  • Doug Steinhauer - Talented Lancaster, PA Artist and long-time family friend
  • Dinah Russell - Blogger, Tea Lover, and Friend
  • Bridget Miles - colleague and friend
  • Chelsea Haller - Beta Reader, Reviewer, and Writer
  • Leanna Renee Hieber - Fantastic YA Author
  • Lee Birdoff - My grandmother (does not have a website)
  • Deborah Factor and Barry Birdoff - My parents (also do not have a website)
  • Francisco Ferrer - Friend and potter fan
  • Brian Remite - Friend, stealer of roommates (he married her) and new dad. He is also a ginormous nerd and can also fix all of your technology. 
  • Stacy Pisani - AKA Swish of Swish and Flick (!!!!! I know, right?!). Also Madam Pince's talented drummer. 
  • Adam Hedges - Friend, Brony, Con buddy
  • Eric Schulmiller - Maybe I'm biased, but I am going to go ahead and say best cantor EVER at The Reconstructionist Synagogue of the North Shore
  • Michael Lehrman - Fellow Muhlenberger and friend
  • Olivier Bockstal - Fandom friend and awesome guy!
  • Deanna Benefante - The amazing Celestial Warmbottom
  • Heidi Tandy - Fandom member and purveyor of copyright law as related to fan fiction!
  • Susan Stone and Tom Gavin - Basically family. <3 
  • Lauren and Aaron Feingold - My sister Queen of Oleana and her wonderful husband.
  • Kate and Rob Lisinski - My best friend and "sister", and her fantastic husband. <3
  • Alisa and Daniel Boudon - My best friend and "sister", and her fantastic husband. <3
  • Miranda Koss - My brilliant and talented cousin. 
  • Carol and Tom Cronin - Lifelong friends. Practically family. <3
  • Phillip Levsky - Fellow whovian and YA book nerd!
Want to get on the list? Back NERD!VERSE here! Get stuff!