Madam Pince's Big Announcement

will be playing at 
Hallowe'en Weekend 2011!

Madam Pince and the Librarians will be joining Draco and the Malfoys, The Whomping Willows, Diagon Alley, The Blibbering Humdingers, KwikSpell, JFF, Lauren Fairweather, Snidget, Tonks and the Aurors, Weasel King, MC KreacherDreary Inferi, and more at Trout Lodge YMCA in Potosi, Missouri for what promises to be the best weekend ever!

For two years running Madam Pince has wrocked the Willow side stage, and now, for the first time, will be bringing their nerdy angry librarian music to the main stage.

OK. Enough of the third person.

Wrockstock is my favorite time of the year. It is a weekend of fun, magic, beauty, and life. Seriously. I don't go to therapy, I go to Wrockstock. Every year I spend time with my favorite musicians and friends in the middle of the Ozark Mountains. The glistening lake serves as a perfect background to the music and love that fills the air.

Wrockstock is not only a place of peace, it is a place of birth. In the Cabin of Love at Wrockstock 2008, concieved of Apples to Apples, and a bit too much to drink, Madam Pince was born. Surrounded by new friends and old, I was encouraged to realise my dream of my own Wizard Rock band. I am sure you all know the rest of the story.

If you're a part of the Wrockstock history or new to its traditions, please join me and my amazing bandmate Kelly as we play what will be our best show yet. It is an amazing honor to be sharing the stage with our friends at the most magical place in the world: Wrockstock.